Repair Material Authorization (RMA)
If you believe your devices are in need of repair, please contact our support team for assessment and diagnosis.
Call: 800-969-6961, x2
If it has been determined that your devices will need to be sent in for repair, we will issue you an RMA number. An authorized RMA number is required before sending in your repair.
Our RMA policy is straightforward and based on several basic premises:
- MyoVision offers a 1 year limited warranty on all devices.
- If your device is within the warranty period, there are no costs associated with repair.*
- If your device is not within the warranty period, you will be responsible for any associated shipping costs.
- If your device is outside the warranty period and requires repair, we will inspect, repair and return the item to you for a reasonable charge for the work and any applicable shipping fees.
- All items being shipped to us should be packed in the original case with your system hub (SoloVision or PhysioMonitor) along with any cables necessary.
We are not responsible for any damages incurred during shipping.
* Your warranty will be void if it is found that damages to your device(s) are due to negligence or tampering.
Top Rated Customer Support
We’re here to answer all of your questions!
Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm PST
Call: (800) 969-6961, option 2